[portfolio_slideshow speed=400 size=large autoplay=true]
Whitney Elementary School
5005 Keenan Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89122
Whitney Elementary School in partnership with Connect4Community / Coupons for the Community is collecting items for students in need. The school is in desperate need of clothing as follows:
- Shoes of all sizes from 10 kids to 8 in adults.
- Shorts of all sizes from size 4 to 14 for girls and boys.
- Short sleeve shirts in all sizes from 4 to 14 for girls and boys.
- Panties and underwear in all assizes from 3 to 14 for girls and boys.
- Socks in all sizes from 8 to 10 or small to large.
- Bras and sports bras from small to large.
Items can be delivered to the school beginning on May 1st.
For more information contact
Wendi Rodriguez at 702-799-7790 or Suzanne Stigers at 973-347-8737
will be serving dinner and giving out Easter Baskets for children 10 and under in the Dover Community. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
April 18, 2014 – 4:00 PM till 5:00 PM
Mt. Zion Baptist Church
61 Richards Avenue
Dover, NJ 07801
For more information contact:
Joann Tyler -973-442-8284
Venetta Davis – 973-525-9414
Suzanne Stigers – 973-347-8737
Cooper Cannon, Tyler Renninger, Principal Kelly J. Cooke, and Alyssa Griswold (Left to right) of Stanlick School show off their school’s contributions to Coupons for the Community to be distributed to area food pantries. Each year, Coupons for the Community, a local nonprofit organization, partners with area schools to collect toiletries, a much needed items for pantries that cannot be purchased with food stamps.